We would love to share more about our values.
We invite you to use the link below and listen to this 16 minute conversation about them.
Below are our four values with a brief overview of each of them.
Neighbors every day
We value living out the gospel everywhere we go, as witnesses of the Living Christ
- Recognizing and joining God in work He is already doing in lost people
- Opening our homes and lives to others
- Investing in the stories of others, loving them at all costs
- Discovering and caring for “neighbors” all over the world
Bread every day
We value the Word of God as it nourishes all areas of life, revealing the Living Christ
- Studying the Word expecting to encounter God
- Receiving Biblical teaching that is a catalyst for life change
- Regularly making connections with the Bible and our daily reality
Hands and Feet every day
We value serving others and traveling life together, obeying the Living Christ
- Caring for others as we place their needs ahead of our own
- Willingly accepting the care of others
- Mourning sorrows and celebrating joys with others through seasons of life
The Well every day
- Celebrating God through corporate and personal worship
- Enjoying God’s presence through prayer and other spiritual disciplines
- Participating with God as Christ transforms our lives
- Living a life worthy of the gospel