Student Ministries Pastor/Director
This person leads and oversees the junior and senior high students, and all ministry leaders associated with student ministries, inspiring students to know and experience Jesus personally and in Christian community. They help parents to spiritually nurture their teens. And they help students to reach out to the world with Christ’s love. They contribute to the team spirit of the entire staff through fellowship, encouragement, cooperation, prayer support and other appropriate ways.
- Leadership of the youth ministries programs, events and staff
- Teaching the Bible in various settings
- Missions outreach both locally and internationally
- Communicating regularly with students and parents
- Being on campus to engage CCF students and their friends
- Administration of the program, equipment, safety, and website.
- One other area of ministry that matches gifts and church needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college
- If married, a supportive and involved family
- Good personality fit - someone who relates well to others and has a passion for teens
- At least 2 years of leadership involvement in student ministries
- A big desire to learn and grow
- Personal character that represents and demonstrates Christ-like traits.
- Personal faith in Jesus Christ and someone who agrees with and upholds Biblical principles and CCF’s doctrine and practices.
How to Apply
Before applying, please read over the job description and our doctrinal statement. We also hope that you will take time to become acquainted with our church through the documents on the web site.
We only accept materials via e-mail to email@example.com. This is the easiest way to keep the entire search team informed about potential candidates.
We are specifically seeking an individual who has a deep relationship with Jesus, has earned a Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or equivalent and has two or more years of experience in student ministries and administration. Bible training or advanced student’s ministry training is a great plus. Please be sure that you meet these minimum standards.
Please submit via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) :
Your resume – in pdf or Microsoft Word format.
Your one-page Philosophy of Student Ministries – a statement from you about your philosophy of student ministries in the local church. Please submit this in Microsoft Word or pdf format.
Student Ministry Search Team